Although there are many beaches in the world, none compare to the beautiful beaches of Mexico. With the combination of white sand, perfect weather, and ideal water temperature, it’s easy to see why people rush to the shores of Mexico. Traditionally, people have raved of the food served throughout these borders, however, when it comes to beaches Mexico stands alone. Listed below are some of the most beautiful beaches that Mexico has to offer.
- it is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Mexico, according to natives as well as tourist. Tulum is believed by many to be the best swimming experience in all of Mexico. The beach is located just beneath the Tulum ruins and can be peacefully enjoyed day or night. Knows as El Castillo(the old Mayan temple) by natives, the Tulum beach is sure to please. When it comes to things to do, Tulum has plenty to offer.
- The Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya is by farthe most elaborate hotel available along the beach of Tulum. It’s comprised of three hotels, and a commercial and entertainment center.
- The Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa – This immacculate hotel and resort is located on one of the most unique beaches in the Riviera Maya. It’s surrounded by lush tropical acres, sugary white sand, and magnificent colonial architecture.
- Despite its popularity as an ideal place for tourist, Puerta Vallarta has managed to retain many of its tradition and small-town charm. This beach attracts a more distinguished and sophisticated crowd than its counter parts throughout the country. Here, visitors will find that the beautiful boardwalk and exclusive hotels are just the begginning.
- The Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa is considered the most luxurious hotel in the city. Here you can slip into a fabulous and surprisingly exquisite world as soon as you arrive at the property. Located just ten(10) minutes south of the beach, this five(5) star hotel is worlds away from the hotels one might be use to seeing. The Garza Blanca Preserve is one of the world’s only resort communities that combines living in the natural beauty of the shore and the jungle that sits above it. This environment is complemented by a nature preserve equipped with walking paths and sitting areas.
Playa del Carmen
- Formally considered a ‘sleeepy European coastal town’, this beach has blossomed into one of the most beautiful beaches of Mexico. With the ever popular Quintana Roo located within the shores of this beach, Playa del Carmen has become a place to see and to be seen. The pulse of the area is considered to be El Zocalo, which is a funky little public square within walking distance of the beach.
- El Dorado Casitas Royale is an adults only resort which speacializes in exclusive gourmet dishes which are all inclusive. Here you can enjoy over a mile of sandy beach which the locals call the ‘romantic’ location This is what makes the Riviera Maya the ideal getaway for couples in love. Featuring over 639 elegant suites, all of which include 24 hour room service and private jacuzzis, seven(7) extraordinary restaurants, eleven(11) swimming pools, as well as daily excursions and exciting nightlife.
- Despite the debilitating effects of Hurricane Wilma in 2005, the people and city of Cancun has managed to soldier on and re-establish themselves as one of the most beautiful beaches in Mexico. This skinny seven-shaped barrier island is once again a go-to spot for beach lovers throughout the world. Inspite of all the turmoil the city has suffered, they still remain one of the most affordable vacations this side of the hemisphere.
- Excellence Playa Mujeres is one of the most romantic beaches in all of Mexico. This beach front resort is nestled among seven(7) swimmimg pools on a powdery white sand beach in a community that boasts an 170-slip inland marina. Situated just 20 minutes north of Cancun, the architecture and decor of excellence exhibited at Playa Mujeres are contemporary and luxurious, both inside and out.